Thursday, October 4, 2007

What college is really about!

Last night we had our first Rec Night! (For you non-BYUers, a rec night is when then open up a large ballroom and they play music and all the dance kids can go and dance, last night was the Folk Dance rec night so they played folk music and all the club members and a lot of others came and we just danced). It was actually so much fun, I didn't realize that folk dance was that big of a thing but there were over 150 people there! After 3 hours of folk dancing I was way tired, I was headed back but Mark stopped me and talked me into going to Sonic with him. Sonic was a blast (no pun intended hee hee) we sat and talked for over and hour. I finally decided that I needed to go back and start practicing. Well I got home and grabbed my harp music and I was about to head out the door when there was a knock at the front door. I ran to see who it was and guess what... Cheerleader Josh showed up! He came with his friend to ask Gretchen and I out on a double date. Of course I said yes and when I asked when he said "in like 5 mins!". Their reasoning to get Gretch and I to leave our homework was that fact that "Hey your in college not...why not?". Good reason! Well I couldn't pass up a date with Cheerleader Josh so we went. We went to the dollar theaters and watched Transformers! It was such a great movie! I got home around 1ish and decided that bed was overrated so I stayed up till about 2 with the roomies. Last night was truly what college is all about! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes