Friday, September 4, 2009

"i'll be out of my mind, and you'll be out of ideas"

real life happened about two weeks ago...okay well maybe just one week ago when i made my way back to p-town.

my blog title has officially changed
my clothing is now somewhat normal (on whose standards i don't know)
my body has finally adjusted to eating less, sleeping more, and living in the states in general
my responsibilities have come back into play
my roommates have all moved in
my bills have started coming
my papers are due
my "fake" life is officially over....

looking back the last four months of my life seem like a dream. was i really in israel just weeks ago? i sure doesn't seem like it.

i loved my summer, i wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

now that i am back school has called my name. its a new semester and i couldn't be more excited. i love new classes, new books, new friends....you name it i love new things! after a week of working out schedules, jobs, gym buddies and such i've finally made a pretty set schedule and i feel great about it. everything seems to be falling perfectly in place for me. how great is that!

before school started my life was a little crazy. i got super sick, gave that super sickness to my mom and than went up to aspen grove and was a camp counselor. okay so maybe i was better by the time of the camp...yep, yep i was!

fol is basically like efy for freshman. i was asked to help out from people in the byusa office and i'm so happy i did. i have a blast! i had 9 awesome freshman who are like my little buddies now. fun fact: sydney ran into two of her efy kids at fol....small world. that means sydney is old now because her efy kids are in college now...when did sydney get so old?

anyways here are some pictures from fol


me and my girls, we had a blast together. they are all so beautiful and smart!

the whole group waiting for the musical fireside. our group name was 'team awesome'... and yes we were awesome!

the breaking of the board. this was a symbolic representation of defeating our fears to reach our goals. i was nervous about this activity because i didn't think i would be able to break the board....
good news: i broke it. i guess all that time at the gym as finally paid off!

the two weeks i had of summer were great but i'm ecstatic to be back in school. we're already started jeru crew dinner group, gym buddies gym time, study groups and ward activities.

i have high hopes for this semester.


life is beautiful and i think i'm completely in love with life! it's official....i'm happy!

no more peace and love from the holy land....but forever peace and love from my heart

1 comment:

  1. i completely know how you feel when you saw "was i really in israel just weeks ago?" i went to europe at the beginning of the summer for 3 weeks, and when i got back it felt so unreal...i just kept forgetting how recently it was i went to europe because it felt like another life...anyway, i'm glad you loved it, i'm thoroughly jealous, and i'm glad school is going well so far!

    ReplyDelete

love notes