it's friday so this means the week is over. wow 4 day weeks go by fast!
i thought i'd update on my last weekend.
3 day weekends=mini vaca
my family was all in st george so spence and i decided to take a road trip and hang out down there
here is my weekend...
- having philosophical discussions with dad on the drive down
- jammin' out to "hotel california"
- eating way to much food (thanks gma)
- shopping trips (my favorite)
- st george home show....so great!
- card games, board games, olympic games
- night time dixie rock explorations
- seeing howie! riding him on a perfect sunday after noon
- family, family and more family
- playing with the dogs
- long drives and great conversation
- beautiful temple grounds
- awkward bridge pictures that made us laugh
- 65 degree weather
- lots of laughing and happiness
yep this weekend was close to perfect. i didn't get any homework done but oh well...i was on vacation. now i can't wait till the next 3 day weekend...oh wait we don't get one...boo!
here are some pictures from the trip
i sure do love my grandparents. thanks grandpa for keeping us laughing
spence even joined in on the biking. even though howie doesn't have gears like spencers bike did he still rode those hills like a olympic champion
see great weekend. i hope your weekend was just as great. here's to hoping this one is just as good!