Thursday, September 24, 2009

"please hold me close to you"

happiness as defined my me:
my current state of mind, my life, my world around me

yes i am happy.

life is such a beautiful thing and i'm so grateful for my experiences living it. a lot has been happening lately that has contributed to my overall happiness, here are a few....

1. classes have been great. the whole changing my major thing was one of the best decisions i have made. i get giddy walking into some of my classes and even love econ...now who would have thought?
2. the weather...it's finally becoming fall which as it happens is my favorite season. i love wearing my cute sweaters, long sleeve shirts, fall skirts and fun headbands. the trees are slowing changing to my favorite color (orange) and i'm enjoying breathing it all in.
3. howie....yep my bike. he has been so great to me. he's a little old and used but i sure do love him. he came with me to school yesterday and loved it. who knew a bike could be so much fun? i sure didn't
4. amazing friends. i have found myself constantly surrounded by incredible people. when did i get so blessed to have such awesome people around me. best friends coming to stay the weekend, once a week dinner group with the jeru girls is amazing, football seats with the rest of the jeru crew is hilarious, front porch sitting with wardies has taken over my nights and late night chats with my roomies send me to sleep happy. i have the amazing blessing of having good friends who i constantly learn from and look up to. i pretty much have the best group of friends ever....yes you can be jealous.
5. life falling into place. when i thought that everything was going one way i realized that my 'one way' was the right way. it may just be the calm before the storm but whatever it is i'm enjoying just living life
6. smiling, i seem to be doing a lot of that lately which is great because i love smiling!

so i know i haven't posted pictures for a long time....so to make up for that here is a bunch.
random ones i know but enjoy:


age getting his food ready at our first day of school bbq! i love my new ward and neighbors



the group: pretty much aweseom, we had a blast eating and laughing


al, mom and me in jackson.we had a blast up there for labor day. i love my family....yes that includes my crazy brother

football game lovin'. i was called a half fan on the way to the game....little did they know it was the truth. i had a blast seeing all my jeru friends and cheering on the cougars (surprising i know)




on the way home from the game mandy made us stop and take pictures by the byu sign. i felt like such a freshman but kinda loved it at the same time.
look how cute we look....college juniors! i can't believe i've been at this school for three years. i didn't think i'd last a semester
i love the uncertainties of life and the surprises it brings!



one more football picture....
i think i spent more time taking pictures than watching the game....oh well!












i love my life and am so blessed!

still rockin the pink shades.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes