Monday, October 5, 2009

"what do you say for taking chance"

a day in the life of a college junior = crazy.

someone once told me that my college years would be the best of my life. i now know they weren't lying. i was sitting in my little apartment room today just thinking about my time at byu and it hit me....i am happier than i have ever been in my life.

the past three years have been the best and worst, i have learned more about myself, my savior and the world around me than i ever expected.

one thing i have learned that i want to share today: i am a neat freak. growing up i never thought that about myself but for the past little while i have found that when my apartment isn't clean i freak out. so i have started cleaning...today was my side of the room and the family room....i wonder what is next!

thats all for today!

peace and love from the happy valley

(the holy land is so much more fun to say....dang summer being over)

1 comment:

  1. What?! A neat freak!? Thats not the Sydney I remember...just kidding :) of COURSE you are a neat freak, you came from Susie Heaton after all. Your house was always so comfortable and put together. Very inviting. I imagine your dorm is that way also.

    ReplyDelete

love notes