Saturday, October 10, 2009

"all my life i've been waiting for and praying for....one day"

so i never thought i'd say it but i'm having a blast in provo.....when did that happen? life has been super crazy lately but so much fun as well. school has finally started picking up but this time i think i have a handle on it. i am loving my classes, wow guess i should have changed my major a long time ago.

i have a few pictures to post, i've been lacking in the my picture taking skills...i'm working on that tonight because guess what tonight is: date night! a bunch of my girl friends all asked some cute guys and we're going to go party up in midway. i can't wait! i'll be taking lots of pictures...hopefully.

lets see whats new:

1. it's freezing....i think we skipped fall which is a bummer because i love fall. everytime i go outside i'm so cold. i guess i should be used to that by now.
2. its football season. i have loved watching the football games, both byu and the u! more so the u games!
3. i forgot about a huge assignment in my poly sci class...i made it up in just over an hour and got credit for it. answer to prayers....i would have to say yes!
4. having gym buddies is the best. bod is my favorite to go with, we have fun!
5. i made a blanket last night because i could....it's double sided and super cute. i guess the fact that it's cold isn't too bad now i can cuddle up in my new cute blanket. thanks spencer for coming with me to joannes...what i thought was going to be a short trip turned into hanging out with old ladies for almost an hour. what a trooper!
6. jeru reunions....i feel like we have one every couple of days. i guess thats what happens when 80 people become your family. i have been missing jerusalem so much lately....i just want it to be may again.
7. i'm not going home tomorrow....first sunday in a long time....whats happening to me and why in the world am i loving provo so much....humm i wonder (wink wink)
8. new music has filled my cute new little hot pink ipod shuffle. thanks to the fact that i'm a working girl now i could go run out and buy one with my own money. running has never been more fun!
9. my roommate is getting married...i know i can't believe it either. our apartment has been full of wedding talk for the past few weeks and i love every minute of it. i still want to be a wedding planner....i wonder what my parents would think of me staying in school for every longer....um???
10. i finally reached ten, wow my life is just a little bit more exciting than i expected!

life is so beautiful. i am so blessed and i'm so happy. my friend told me the other day that she hasn't seen me so smiley in a long time. its a good thing i love to smile because i am sure doing a lot of that lately! what can i say life is great!

4 comments:

  1. #7--is there a special someone in your life?
    also, #9 i'm getting a degree in vocal performance and it will take me almost 6 years--getting a degree in 4 is overrated

    ReplyDelete
  2. once thing I need you to know. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall isn't supposed to be warm, light jacket weather. duh you wierdo.

    emily

    with love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to know about #7...and will you text me your number? Because once upon a time my phone fell in a pond and I can't text you anymore...and I want to see you! Love you Syd.

    ReplyDelete

love notes