Tuesday, February 23, 2010

oh did we laugh!

i believe that super glue is one of the greatest inventions of all time.


well last night one of my headbands broke.
with spence's help i attempted to super glue it back together.
little did i know, that while i was holding the headband together to let the glue dry
my super glue container had a malfunction.

minutes later i attempted to put down my headband when i realized that glue had gotten over my fingers and at that moment my right hand was glued together.

yep i super glued my figures last night!

just so you know:
  1. pulling apart super glued fingers hurts really bad
  2. washing your hands with super glue still wet = disaster (just wait till it dries)
  3. using a knife to scrape the glue off only takes off skin
  4. nail polish is the solution to all my problems!
yep i super glued my figures last night and yes it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes