Sunday, September 5, 2010

happy sunday

i cut my bangs again...well actually my mom cut them.
i love straight bangs but i hate how fast they grow out. sometimes i wish i went to cosmetology school and could cut my own hair. at least i'm learning how to cut spence's hair...


i also cooked today. i made a big sunday dinner for spence and i. and i did it all by myself wearing my cute new apron. i love that when i got married i got about 15 cute aprons! i even finished off dinner with some rolo cookies. my new personal favorite!


i love this picture because i think i look like a 50's house wife.....
and thats just what i want to be when i grow up (except with a political career or something on the side ;-)

the great outcome....the gross plain brown ones are lacking a sugar coating, spence wanted to see how they'd turn out.

one day when i'm old and tired of cooking for my husband i'll look back on this post and think..."dang i look good in an apron!"

haha happy sunday

3 comments:

  1. I just got caught up on your blog posts, and want to say cute, cute cute!! Love all the pictures, and it's nice to see that you and Spence are so very happy. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always cut my own bangs. i learned to do it from a youtube video. seriously, you can learn to do anything on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

love notes