Thursday, January 27, 2011

another update from the mrs.

so i'm beginning to think my blog is going to be one of the first things to go during my internship.

one week almost over....
and i feel like i'm living a dream.

i am loving work more than i could have imagined

and i'm more tired

and apparently it is a "slow" week.

can't wait to see what a "crazy" week is like! 


on another note...
here is a picture of my kitchen wall.
random i know but i am in love with my pot and pan holders that the mr. put up for me. and man does it save space! 
oh and vintage chalk board....i am in love!

3 comments:

  1. So cute Syd! I am glad you are loving the job and the new place. I can't wait to see it! Speaking of seeing you, Liberty Land this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syd, so cute!! I want to come and see it too. I need some ideas for our place :)

    ReplyDelete

love notes