Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the mrs. loves free stuff

so the other night the mr. and i hit up home depot. 
i told him i needed 4 pieces of wood. 

i'll save the long story but the mr. didn't think i could get 4 different sized blocks.
i thought i could.

i did, and guess what...i got them for free!

so i took these four blocks....
 so i took these four blocks and made this....

 i love valentines day decorations. 
who can blame me...
pink, flowers and love? who wouldn't like them.
here is a little sneak peak at my valentine decor. love the classic coke bottle with cute poppies.

more updates soon i promise.
and cute pictures of the new place.

i am in love with our new place. it's perfect and it only took me 15 minutes to get to work today.
it feels like home. who would have thought?

anybody want to come over for dinner? i want to show off the new kitchen! it may be my favorite place. and i may just stand in the kitchen looking around before i turn off the lights to go to bed. 
call me crazy! 

happy wednesday.
oh and it's temple date night for the mr. and i...
couldn't be more excited!

5 comments:

  1. Those blocks are so dang cute. Please tell me how you made those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times do I have to tell you to open your own shop and sell your lovely ideas? You are talented. I hope you enjoyed your temple date night. Ours is next Tuesday!

    I can't wait to see pictures of your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you made those!!! Too cute and adorable! Makes me want to get crafty! I was looking at your crafts the other day and couldn't believe how cute and trendy everything was!!!

    Hope you become a follower,
    ~Romantic Savy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syd, you seriously have the cutest craft ideas ever! I absolutely love these blocks! I'm pretty much jealous of all your cute ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I think I may need to make a set for myself.

    ReplyDelete

love notes