Sunday, May 8, 2011

my two moms!

happy mothers day




(like mother like daughter)

lucky for me i have two amazing moms

momma h.
words cannot describe how much i love you
you are my best friend, always have been, always will be
thank you for being my perfect example
thank you for making my feel bads go away
thank you for selflessly giving your life to me and the boys 
your life is a beautiful example of motherhood to all those around you
i owe you for so much
thank you for being my mom

momma b.
i am so grateful to have you in my life
i am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law (i hate that so to me you are just mom)
thank you for raising the perfect son that i now call husband
i look up to your wisdom and strength
i love being around you and getting to know you better and better each time
thank you for taking on another daughter!

i am so lucky to have two incredible women in my life i call mom!
to you...
happy mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes