Wednesday, June 15, 2011

laura.b photography

so can i just say that i have the most talented family ever


my cute sister in law has started her own photography business
and can i just say....this girl is talented


it has been so fun to watch laura's talent for photography grow these last couple of months
and man is she good.


she's getting everything up and started
check out her blog here


here are some of my favorites that she's done....
 i'm seriously dying over how stinkin cute my little niece is
i love that laura caught this moment and yum the colors....yes please
 she has done a few studly missionary pictures
i love that she caught his smirk
so fun
and of course engagments
with a fun vintage flare
(her blog has some other amazing vintage engagements...so in love) 


go check out laura.b photography and let me know what you think


oh do i love my talented family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes