Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a great day....yesterday!

so yesterday was a big day for the mr. and i
the mr....

got his mcat scores back
and guess what?
he did awesome

i'm so proud of my mr and all his hard work
months of studying and nagging from his wife paid off
we are now going head strong into secondaries
more on that later

as for me
i officially finished my last class at byu ever
i know you thought i was done before
turns out i needed one more credit 
so 3 online credits later i took my last final last night

it was weird
driving home and being completely done with school
most likely done for a long time

when i got home the mr. had planned a little surprise
dinner and a present

he got me the most adorable children's book
i absolutely love kids books so this was the perfect present
trading in my politics reading for something a little more light hearted ;-)

after dinner at one of our favorites we ended the night cuddled up watching white collar.

i love the simple things and the simple nights with my mr.

other than that we have been so crazy busy
way is it  that july is the busiest month of the year
weddings, showers, babies, work, summer fun...etc
hopefully after this week i will have more time for blogging

i am still so in love with my job
the mr. is working hard on med school things
and we celebrate out 1 year anniversary next week

life is kinda perfect right about now!



this week: weddings and more weddings, family reunion and picture taking
i'll update more i promise
i've been missing the blogging world

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your husband!!
    And congrats to you! I can only imagine how strange/wonderful it would feel to be done with school! Yay for you :)
    You two are seriously adorable! I'm so glad life is so great for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the MCAT! And on being done with school! I am always looking for some good new children's books, so feel free to send me any recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so glad he did well and that the nerve-wracking waiting period is over! Good luck with applications; I can't wait to see where you guys go:)

    ReplyDelete

love notes