Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of july weekend....finally

working full time is an adjustment
it's hard to be gone all day and get home and have little time with the mr.
but its okay because i absolutely love my job
and am working on being more organized with my time

tonight i needed some blogging time!
so i decided to update the blog on the 4th july

we joined my family up in jackson hole at our beautiful cabin for the weekend
here is our weekend in pictures
fire pit....roasting s'mores are probably one of my most favorite things!
even ric loves them....i think
check out my cute parents
enjoyed the 'hole' with our very favorite place to eat....the bunnery. if you are ever in jackson you have to give this place a try. its a trip must do ever since i was a little kid
and this is us keeping ourselves entertained in the tourist trap shops!

the mr. and i, mom and my cute grandma!
a great view of the front of our cabin. i love sitting in the rocking chairs talking, reading and just enjoying the beautiful weather

our backyard. full of grass to play ball, a fire pit, horse shoes, and the tetons
see look...the tetons!
we went to jackson lake one day. it was seriously perfect



the weekend was perfect
i love being up at the cabin
after we got back we both went right to work

hopefully next summer we'll be able to stay longer
happy 4th.....so late i know but oh well!

4 comments:

  1. Your pics are stunning. The background looks like a post card with the mountains. I'm highly jealous that you live near mountains! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--I've heard about this cabin, but never seen pictures. Amazing!! You are seriously one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your cabin! What a perfect way to spend the long weekend. I'm glad you are loving your job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe how fun!! I love Jackson Hole. You two are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

love notes