Tuesday, August 21, 2012

boston post 2

still playing catch up and i love it. i love going back and looking at pictures. how great to not post about our little trip and then go enjoy it a few months later...great idea me!  here are some more pictures of boston and our little day trip to concord. first let me say i fell so hard in love with concord. i dream of living there one day. i found my dream home and could imagine beautiful fall afternoons sending my kids to school and then christmas eves with the snow keeping us all inside our cozy home. (a girl can dream right). anyway now to a load of pictures....
who happens to just run into their best friend aka soul mate in boston. oh yep we do. i love that i saw jbod more out on the east coast this summer than all last year. love ya bodily.
just hanging out the mr. and me. loving boston downtown.
super duper excited to see quincy market. or maybe mocking the street performers. both good
i loved that no matter where we walked we ran into history...right around every corner!
first family dinner. how lucky we were to go with both of our parents. who gets this kind of vacation? we were treated like royalty by our parents. we couldn't be more grateful for them!
just enjoying the sun after church one sunday.
a little bright uh?
so the settings on my camera got all changed up. i look like a ghost! ahh!!! my mommy and i.
excited was an understatement. it also happened to be a festival day so there were people playing music and dancing around the alcott house. couldn't have been happier!
could anything be more beautiful. no editing required on this picture. serious
the bridge! and my parents. aren't they the cutest.
our turn!
our attempt at a jumping picture. takes me back to jeru every time. maybe i'll go back and post all my jumping pictures from jeru...that would be hilarious.
just two lovers at waldon pond. but seriously a pond? this thing was more like a lake and summer resort. i wish we could have stayed and enjoyed the beautiful beach and water!
the parentals. again...we are so lucky!
but apparently they didn't like each other much. or was this a funny picture? not sure! but sure glad i documented this moment.
the boston temple. seriously so beautiful and relaxing. i could have stayed there for hours!
and of course we had to end with a self portrait.

more coming soon! oh don't worry i'm still not done with boston. and i still have all of nyc....looks like i'm not lacking for post ideas for a while!

3 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures! It looks like you had a great time in Boston. I'm jealous you got to go to the Little Women museum and Walden pond... so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeru jumping picture post equals the best idea ever. Make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Boston! :)

    I recently started a new link party on my blog that is exclusively for traveling and experiencing different places. If you could hop on over and link this post or any other 'traveling' post, I would be so grateful! Thanks so much!

    http://www.letbirdzfly.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-places-youll-go-travel-party-6.html

    ReplyDelete

love notes