Wednesday, November 27, 2013

thankful.


thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday. i love it for many reason but mostly because it's a holiday focused on giving thanks for all that we have been given. spence and i like to go through and talk about all we have  and give thanks to our lord for all our blessings. as we make our lists together we always find more to be thankful for. our hearts are full of gratitude! 

for today i am grateful for the chance to reflect on all my many blessings. and to do so surrounded by family.  what a beautiful time! 

happy thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. You are just so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks! Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

love notes