i can't believe another year has come and gone.
2010 has truly been the best year yet. hopefully 2011 can be just as great.
a little look back.
- i feel in love with my mr.
- married off my best friend.
- i took hard classes and loved them.
- i turned down a dream job, because i wanted to marry spence.
- the mr. and i went on our first road trip (and decided to get married).
- i applied for my dream internship.
- the mr. proposed and i said yes.
- that same night i found out i got my dream internship. (yeah it was a great day)
- i went on another trip with the mr. and my best friends.
- i said goodbye to my roommate for 3 years. miss sis. downs
- said goodbye to ag 7. my home for the last two years.
- moved home for the last time.
- married spence. best day ever!!!
- went on a honeymoon to mexico, want to go back.
- moved into the cutest little apartment.
- the mr. joined my family vaca.
- i took the hardest classes of my major and loved them.
- went on my first barfuss family vacation.
- attempted to become a cute little house wife.
- found out i can't really cook. (i'm working on this)
- fell more in love with my mr.
- celebrated our first holidays together.
- i got the best gpa i've ever gotten, yeah marriage is good for the grades.
- and last night at midnight i kissed my best friend and cute husband.
i'd say it's been a good year.
2011 brings more exciting things:
- my internship. i start in 3 days....ahhhh i'm so nervous
- graduation. you'll be seeing the two b's in blue come april.
- a big move to slc. (still apartment hunting)
- mcat prepping (for the mr. not me)
- another trip to mexico.
- mcat taking.
- medical school applications. (we're hoping for sunny cali for new york new york)
- a big girl job, hopefully!
- and who knows what else.
2011...bring on the new and exciting.
i'm just glad i get to spend another great year with spencer bradley!
and who knows what else
best day of 2010:
what was your best day?what does 2011 bring for you?
don't worry. we have a lot of pictures, crafts, and updates from these past two weeks! more posting soon.