Monday, January 10, 2011

the mrs. gets bit

have you ever woken up in the morning to find a big red mark...that looks like a bite mark?

i did this morning.
and the mr. confirmed...it is a bite.
so that means at some point in time last night there was something else in my bed besides my mr. and me. 

and i don't like that idea. and the fact that the bite is on my neck. that means something was crawling on me...gross!

and now i have to go to bed again.
boo little thing that bit me. you better leave me alone tonight.

i guess i'll have to suffer through a big red mark on my neck.

no more bed bugs please!

(i was going to include a picture but all the google images ones are disgusting, so you get a happy picture of the mr. and me...just for fun)

1 comment:

  1. That is a huge fear of mine! To have something crawl on me in the middle of the night!!!

    You should enter my new challenge,
    ~Romantic Savy

    Have A Great Night!

    ReplyDelete

love notes