Thursday, March 17, 2011

the mrs. and her camelbak

so my cute little side kick,
the one i took everywhere with me for some time now
yep my camelbak

yesterday i pulled it out,
filled it with ice and water
and went to take a sip.

i hadn't really gotten much water before i tasted the most disgusting taste i have ever tasted.

seriously it was horrible i had to wash my mouth out several times.
good thing the mr. has his chocolate milk to wash the taste out.

i figured that it just hadn't been washed in a while so i threw it in the dishwasher.

i pulled it out this morning and decided to taste it again just in case.
but sadly the same horrible taste was still there.

so i did some inspecting and guess what...
the cap was full of mold.

i know so gross.
i attempted to wash it but the thought of the mold being there was just to much.

so now my little cap is sitting in the garbage can.

i don't know what i'm going to do.
i loved my camelbak
how can i use anything else

but i don't want to deal with mold
seriously who makes a water bottle that attracts mold

any idea of a new water bottle?
i need my side kick back!

1 comment:

  1. Same thing happened to me!! I love my Camelbak :( I am also on the hunt for a better water bottle that doesn't have mold growing in it. Good luck, and let me know if you find anything!


love notes